Paint can help promote good study habits for your KidsFebruary 14, 2018
Trendy Exteriors House Paint Combination
Selecting right colour combination for exterior house paint is a very difficult thing because shades can be so different depending on light, texture, and the colours around them. If you want to achieve the perfect patina then we have some of the best and trendy exteriors house paint combinations.
1. Ivory + White + Aqua: You can honour tradition with a lighter-coloured palette rimmed by darker accents. It evokes a sense of formality, elegance and heritage.
Paint colours: Churchill Hotel Ivory, Betsy’s Linen and Lake Breeze by Valspar.
2. Mustard Yellow + Brown + Honeysuckle White: This combination of colour is suitable for Tudor style house it gives a subtle nod with its brown accents but is thoroughly contemporary with a bright coat of mustard yellow.
Paint colours: Classic Gold, Nugget Gold and Smooth Silk by Behr.
3. Cool Green + Butter Yellow + Pure White: This combination of colour very elegant and trendy for the transitional home. It evokes the sensations of a calm and serene abode.
Paint colours: Environmental, Marsh Marigold and Ultra Pure White by Behr
3. Slate Gray + White + Deep Turquoise: You can capture the sophistication and elegance with a muted blue-grey colour palette accented by white trim.
Paint colours: Intergalactic, Polar Bear and Deep Breath by Behr
4. Canary Yellow + Soft Gray: it is very common to see modern style homes dressed in neutral tones, To subdue the tone, a soft grey should cover most of the front exterior. While yellow should cover only small portion.
Paint colours: Golden Yellow and Voyage by Valspar.
6. Taupe + Beige + Brown + Rustic Red: The eye-catching traditional exterior is rooted into its landscape with an earthy palette of taupe, beige, brown and red. You can choose muted hues for a warm, sun-baked look.
Paint colours: Tavern Taupe, Pavillion Beige, Homestead Brown and Rustic Red by Sherwin-Williams
7. Olive Green + Oak + White: If you have a Craftsman-style home with intricate architectural details, stick to the muted tones to allow your home’s design to shine like stars.
Paint colours: Renwick Olive, Cut the Mustard and High Reflective White by Sherwin-Williams
8. Crab Apple + Blue Gray + Beige: Make a bold statement with the warm and earthy red, a colour that looks exceptional on traditional homes. A Pair with a cool blue door and beige shutters for a classy vibe.
Paint colours: Crabby Apple, Homburg Gray and Prairie Grass by Sherwin-Williams
9. Classic Black + White: A traditional home sticks to the timeless neutrals with a black and white palette. This is the one colour scheme that will definitely not go out of style or trend.
Paint colours: Falling Snow and Carbon by Behr
10. Sandy Taupe + Brown: The exterior colour palette provides a neutral backdrop to the home’s lush green landscaping.
Paint colours: Grassy Savannah, Ancient Root and Polar Bear by Behr.
Colour elegant, live beautifully!